- All work remains the property of Texcellent (J Flower) until it is paid for in full by you (the Buyer).
- We always reserve the right to alter advertised prices, specifications and colours at any time without prior notice except where a negotiated commission price has been agreed with the Buyer.
- We will send the Buyer a written Acknowledgement of the Order. We regret that Credit cannot be given unless previously agreed in writing.
- Where the Order is lower than £100 in value we will remit an Invoice to the Buyer with the Order Acknowledgment. This invoice is for the whole value of Order and we requires payment of the Invoice in full, unless mutually agreed otherwise, before starting work on the Order. The Order will be despatched to the Buyer as soon as possible depending on the complexity of the commission (normally no later than 30 days from the day of receipt of the Buyer's Payment).
- Where the Order is for greater than £100 in value,we will require a deposit of 30% of the value of the order on receipt by the Buyer of the order invoice. This deposit must be paid by the Buyer before the Company can start work on the Order and cannot be refunded.
- We will endeavour always to supply a sample for Buyer approval before embarking on a quantity order production run.
- When the order is ready for despatch,we will notify the Buyer and will ask the Buyer to remit the balance of the order value. We will despatch the order as soon as the balance monies are received from the Buyer.
- The Buyer's legal right to cancel an order or return unwanted goods within 7 days is applicable to stock orders only. It does not apply to Texcellen commission orders once accepted by the Company.
- If the Buyer receives the Order and it is found to be damaged or faulty, Texcellent must be informed within 7 working days of the date of receipt of the Order by the Buyer. Wewill ask for the broken work to be returned to us at the Buyer's expense and a replacement will then be sent to the Buyer as soon as possible at the our expense. It is regretted that claims for damages will only be met if they are received within seven working days of the date of receipt of the broken goods by the Buyer.
- Postage and packing will be charged to the Buyer at a fair mutually agreed rate and the Buyer will be advised of the cost by email.
- Payment of the invoice amount may be made by sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank or building society or Bank Transfer.
- Clients wishing to pay via PAYPAL (recommended) will be emailed with instructions how to pay using this service. [See information on left]
- All job and specification correspondence prior to commission agreement will normally be carried out by email at no cost to the buyer.